Saturday, October 13, 2007

FOUR pupils struck down by brain cancer.

Here we go again! Remember RMIT in Melbourne? And who is this so-called expert? Brain tumors are rare in children? Brain tumors are now the leading cause of death in children surpassing leukemia in 2002. And I don't think it is just better diagnostics as the cell-phone-funded American Cancer Society is saying. How many more people will have to get brain tumors here before wake up to the fact that we are being deceived about the dangers of this microwave radiation enveloping the planet? Vodaphone is a criminal organization and the scientists they are paying off to tell us of cell-phone safety are prostitutes in white smocks. The governments that are allowing this need to be fired and prosecuted for mass negligence. Period!!!
Origin: www.next-up.org

School phone mast cancer fear.

By EMMA MORTON Health and Science Editor
October 10, 2007

FOUR pupils from a school surrounded by 15 mobile phone masts have been struck down by brain cancer.

Two current primary kids under 11 and two former students, aged 14 and 21, have been diagnosed with tumours.

And a child from another school nearby has DIED from brain cancer. All are thought to be male.

St Joseph’s Roman Catholic primary in Chalfont St Peter, Bucks, is ringed by the mobile masts. One stands just 750 metres from school grounds.


Parents fear it could be Britain’s first example of a link between multiple cancer victims — a cluster — and mobile masts.

The local Director of Public Health is now investigating

The boy who died, thought to be under 16, attended Thorpe House Independent School in Gerrards Cross.

It shares a playing field with the Catholic school.

Business manager Michael Pidding, 21 — a St Joseph’s old boy — has a grade two tumour.


His mum Angie Richards, of Chalfont St Peter, said: “It is terminal. Miracles can happen and I’m praying for one.

“You hear so much about tumours being linked to masts, I want the truth. Other children might also have tumours.”


Mike Now.-------------------------------------------------------------Mike at six.

Vodafone, responsible for two masts south of St Joseph’s, quoted new findings saying it was “highly unlikely” the weak signals given off could affect health.

However expert Leeds University Prof Patricia McKinney said: “It’s an unusual cluster. “Tumours are very rare in children. But it must be remembered the dose from a mast is lower than what you get from a handset.”

The Government is believed to have earned £22billion from selling mast licences.

Earlier this week a global study showed using a mobile for more than ten years increases the risk of a brain tumour.

3 comments:

  1. The playing field that these two schools share should be investigated to determine if the land was previously a dump. Our oganization has files of many schools that were built on dumps. Students and faculty at a number of these schools have suffered serious illnesses including cancer. Brick and gravel pits were often used as dumps after the soil was mined. School buildings were placed on the perimeter of the dumpsite and the athletic fields were put on top of the filled pit. Historical research of the property would help determine if there is a toxic waste site beneath the schools and playing field.
    Janice R. England
    People Investigating Toxic Sites
    toxicsites.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. FWD

    A women posted the following in response to my Blog "Do You Have Microwave Illness?" which was emailed to me. Unfortunately, I cannot read or post to my blog -- prd34.blogspot.com -- here in China because it is blocked by the Chinese government -- as many blogs are! I will have to wait until I leave the country to update it.

    At any rate, what this story does seem to tell us is that many more people than are seemingly aware of it are indeed being affected by this insidious technology -- and moreover most doctors out there don't seem to have the slightest clue.

    I have microwave illness

    The last three years I have had chronic sinus infections/throat infections. I have felt extremely dizzy and tired. I thought it was depression. Then my husband moved the wireless router upstairs so our neighbor could use his laptop and I started to get a terrible skin reaction; it was extremely dry and itchy and it kept cracking and bleeding and water blisters would appear and when they broke they were very painful.

    I went to the doctor about it for over a year and they just kept giving me a different type of steroid cream to put on it and nasonex for my sinuses. They would look at me funny when I told them about how dizzy I was feeling. They said my blood work was normal and nothing was wrong with me.

    Then we heard of another woman on the radio who was allergic to wireless; so we did some research and shut off our wireless router and the skin problems on my hands cleared up within a week. I was able to do dishes and cut vegetables and fruit without wearing gloves again!

    Then my husband decided one night when I had gone to bed to turn on the router again because he wanted to use his laptop upstairs and he forgot to turn it off. The next morning when I woke up my hands were flaming red and in pain again with lots of water blisters.

    I now try to stay away from wireless but it is everywhere -- even the church and the arena has it. I can't go anywhere without having a breakout the next day. I feel dizzy and feel like throwing up when I'm around it.

    I don't know what to do! I haven't yet told my doctor about what is wrong with me because I suspect they will most likely think it is all in my head; and frankly there is probably nothing they can really do for me anyway.

    I have to stay in my home if I am to feel normal. How am I suppose to live in the world we have today with this? I'll never be able to get a job outside of my home. Is there anything that can help us?

    Also, I just had a miscarriage in December. I'm wondering if the wireless might have caused that also -- seeing how badly my skin and body reacted to it.

    --
    Paul Raymond Doyon
    Yunnan Normal University (China)
    Lecturer - English and Japanese
    MAT (TESOL), School for International Training
    MA Advanced Japanese Studies, University of Sheffield
    BA Psychology, University of California

    "A 'Good Student' answers questions - but does not question answers."

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is pretty much a no-brainer in my book. We have studies going back to the 90s that show that microwave radiation breaks DNA. These were done by Dr. Henry Lai. More recently the REFLEX studies have reconfirmed this. We have numerous cases of people living near these cell towers developing cancer. One plus one equals two! Two plus two equals four. Unfortunately, the problem seems to be that some people just cannot put two and two together.

    ReplyDelete