Friday, August 03, 2012

Do Cell Towers cause cancer or other illnesses?

I am not a scientist, and I do not consider myself an activist. I am just a lawyer.

As a litigator with nearly 20 years of experience in federal and state courts,
I was asked to commence a lawsuit against subsidiaries of five of the largest telecommunications companies in the world, to force them to remove more than 50 cell antennas which were situated only 50 feet from an elementary school in New York.

After a New York City television station aired a news segment about the case, 
I began receiving e-mails, reports and expert studies from around the world, 
regarding the adverse health impacts caused by RF emissions from Cell Towers.

Having read voluminous pages of such documents, reviewed case studies, and spoken to, and read the reports of, numerous research scientists, I have been personally constrained to come to four specific conclusions.

First, that continued exposure to the RF radiation from Cell Towers can cause adverse health impacts such as cancer and leukemia, among others. 

Second, that the segment of the population which is most susceptible to the dangers
of such adverse health impacts, are children.



http://www.anticelltowerlawyers.com/anti_cell_lawyer_1_012.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment